Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Annual Summer Resident BBQ

Arathi and Peter were in charge of this year's annual summer bbq to welcome the new residents.  As usual they went way over the top.  There was wonderful food and tons and tons of games for the kids.  Peter bought a slip and slide, great big bags of toys for each kid with new beach towels, made bubbles, water balloons, pop cycles, and aqua darts.  My kids loved the food.  Teig had no fear in the slip and slide.  He did not mind getting splashed and squirted in the face.  In fact, I could not keep him off of it.  At one point Peter lined all the kids up and had them face away from him and made them all say, "I am a sitting duck" and then he started throwing water balloons at them.  It didn't take them long to run and get balloons from him and start throwing them back.  They had a great time.  I made key lime bars and luckily they were really yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment