We took the Andersons to the zoo. At the front gate there was a little statue of a monkey. Paul said, "hey guys, look at the monkey." Eirik took one look and said, "Dad, that is clearly not just a monkey; it is a pygmy marmoset." The boys made creature power suits to wear so that they could take on the powers of the creatures we saw. Eirik is sure he is going to grow up to tame a wolf pup. He talks about it all the time. I loved the cranes and pigeon peacocks and all the birds. We, of course, lingered in amazement in the aquarium as usual. The octopus did not get red, but it was still the coolest thing at the zoo. (besides maybe the jellyfish.) Eirik loves the big cats. Joren loves the stream and getting wet. At one point I thought he was peeing in the stream and I did a panic run in his direction, but for once, I was wrong. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment