Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ultra Toasty

Eirik's Primary Talk: (Eirik wrote this)

Faith in Jesus leads us to Love him, Trust Him and keep the commandments:

"I believe in Jesus Christ because it makes perfect sense. He is God's son. I have faith in him. Faith is things you hope for which are not seen which are true. If we have faith in Jesus we feel the Holy Spirit and are blessed. When you feel the Holy Spirit it is a warm holy feeling deep inside you. It makes me want to cry with joy. My love for Jesus makes me ultra toasty inside me and warm. I love Jesus because he created me and my family, and my dog. I believe he will help me if I need it. One time my stomach hurt and I prayed to Heavenly Father and my stomach stopped hurting. I obey the rules of Jesus and Heavenly Father. This is keeping the commandments. Thou shalt not hit, steal,throw, or slam or kick or hit. If we keep them we will go up to heaven and live with God and Jesus again. If we don't we will go to live with Satan and have a horrible crummy life. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."

1 comment: