Sunday, May 15, 2011

21 Goslings on East River Road

May 16th: On the way home from picking up Eirik at preschool we spotted several goose families. We counted 21 goslings waddling around with their watchful parents. Is was so picturesque and we pulled over to watch them for a good half hour. Joren said, "I'm a gosling mama" and I said, "Goslings do precisely what their mama's and papa's tell them. They stay right by their side and if mama says come, they come, if dad says get out of the water, they do." Joren said, "ok" and then proceeded to be very naughty all day long.
When Paul got home from work I left to go shopping to find something to wear to the luau this Saturday at the country club. I got myself all psyched out comparing myself to all those gorgeous, rich derm resident girls who have nothing better to do than worry about being pretty and put together. I shopped for 4 hours and in desperation called my friend Selina who hooked me up with some awesome things from her wardrobe. When I got home guess what Paul did? He got online and ordered me hair extensions because I have been talking about it for years and he knows me well enough to know that I will never do it for myself. So they will be here in two days. 20" straight blond hair. How will I look in that!? It's going to be so fun to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment