Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Jorens young 5s musical concert

We had the pleasure of attending Jorens musical concert this week. All 100 cute kids filed out on the bleachers responsibly holding their bells up to their shoulders.  Joren walked like a serious little soldier to his place in the middle front row in his white shirt and black jeans.  For the whole first song Joren was dutifully chimed his bell just as he should at all the right times.  Starting at the second song, Joren added a little spice to his bell chiming.  He shook the bell back and forth rather than in and out, then he shook it slowly from left to right like he was doing the sprinkler, then he did a little Elvis move with his bell, each time making Paul and I crack up more and more.  For the next few chimes he picked his nose and ate it and forgot to sing.  Then he was back to business... the business of rocking out to the bells.  At the end of the song, our little ham took a deep bow.  The only kid on stage bowing, slowly bowed low and came slowly back up.  The next few songs were singing and Joren's dance moves and excitement were contageous.  He has Paul and I busting up.  I don't think he was trying to be silly or get laughs, he was just... Joren.  He held the 'B' for the Bingo song and did his part just right.  (luckily no nose picking for that part).  And by the end he was losing his focus.  He bowed at the end of every song and happily hammed it up till the end.  What a cutie.   I wish I had it all on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment