Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Winter Zoo trip
We prepared for it to be frigid, but it was perfect. The zoo in Feb is so empty that the guy at the gate let me in free when I told him that my pass had just barely expired! We went with Erin and Jenny B and had a great time. In the afternoon the sun came out and for the first time in months the kids took off their coats and ran like crazy at the big outdoor play structure. I think Joren scaled the rock wall about 50 times. Teig has been asking to go to the zoo for months, so I was so glad we got to go and he loves to tell everyone about all the animals he saw at the zoo. Eirik was thrilled to hang out with Ben and the three moms had lots of fun spending the day together. Man I am going to miss them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment