Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Eirik's primary talk- Jan 2013

Being honest is telling the truth.

One day in school I was jealous because in the boxtops prizes there were cool looking bradcelets.  You could pull them apart and they would have a a pen inside.  The pen looked like a  really cool pick-lock.  I didn't have any boxtops, but I sure wanted one of those pens/ picklocks.  That day, in the art room, we used wooden sticks that looked like pick-locks on our project. Our teacher asked us if we found any extras. If we did, we should give them back to her.  Instead of giving the pick-locks back to the teacher, I kept them.  This was stealing and dishonest. When I got home, I felt sorry. I did the wrong thing. I told my mom I had the pick-locks in my pocket. We talked about it and the next day, I broth them back before music. The teacher was really glad. I felt so much better. I learned to be honest and not to steal.  I am glad I brought them back. I will never steal again.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


1 comment: