My friends threw me the most wonderful baby shower! I can't believe I did not take photos of the cute decorations that my friend Jena made for it! The food was delicious. The gifts were generous and thoughtful and amazing and the company can not be beat. I am so blessed to have these amazing women in my life!
I asked all of my friends to sign a matt that I will put a photo of baby Juni in so that I could have the names of all the women who are around supporting us right now. What great women! I am so lucky.
Jill Traylor, Aimee Smith, Me, Liz Bud, Jena Flannigan
Kim Losee, me Bonnie Lepage
Britni Hamblin, Carlotta Stephens, me
Sarah Romer, Erin Walker, me, Annie Christensen, Anona Davis, Jenny Balmforth, Jena Flannigan
Two of the best women I know.
I didn't get good photos of all the presents, but there are a few that I had to show. Jena made me this bear and my mom gave us this wonderful fur throw. My bestie Kit made this amazing quilt from vintage hankies she has been collecting. Could this be more gorgeous?! It has Juni's initials embroidered next to a beautiful Juniper branch. Seriously, I can't believe how wonderful this is!
Kit picked up this awesome tunic for Juni. I have no idea where she found this, but I adore it.
Cari Guernsey made this adorable little owl.
Cousin Dave sent these darling Nike's! Really, baby Nike's! So cute!
We have a senior missionary couple, the Belnaps, that have been serving in our ward for 2 years. They have worked so hard and brought a lot of people to the gospel. I love these guys. They are real amazing examples. They are done with their two years this month. Today sister Belnap gave me a quilt that she had made. She said it was her first quilt and she had her friend come teach her to make it. She did not bring her sewing machine from Idaho so she learned to use her friends. It is beautiful and I just can't believe that I would be the one to get her first quilt. I am speachless. I have been so spoiled by everyone I know. It has been overwhelming to receive so much attention and gifts and love.
What a great group of friends:) Tears came to my eyes when I saw the sweet photo of you, Erin and Anona:) Such beautiful ladies !!!!!!
ReplyDelete