We blessed Juni today. She is so precious. She did not cry. Paul gave her a beautiful blessing. Juni had a great group of priesthood holding men surround her for her blessing. John Clifford, Bishop Llewellyn, Ryan Christensen, Jake Budd, Trevor Davis, Randy Balmforth, and Travis Hamblin. Paul said he really felt the spirit exercising his priesthood with so many worthy men. It was special to have her blessing on Easter Sunday. The program was really nice with lots of musical numbers . Paul sang "He is Risen" with a group of wonderful men. Eirik and Joren sang with the primary. I tried to video the second song but Joren was cracking me up so much I could not hold the camera steady. He is such a goofball!
Juni wore a beautiful dress from her Aunt Amy that her cousins wore for their blessings. Our dear friend Debbe Lavely made a beautiful white crocheted hat to marching the little booties I had. She even found a button to match exactly. Debbe has become a very special part of our lives. She loves our boys so much and treats them like grand kids. Last week we sang "Till We Meet" in sacrament meeting while i sat next to Debbe sand I cried through the whole thing.
It was also special that Pat and John were able to be here for her blessing. It gives me a taste of what it will be like to be near family and I love it!



No comments:
Post a Comment