Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No more waiting!


It is here. After so much waiting... so much anticipation.. so much preparation; the day has finally arrived. It's weird how you know something is coming and every thing about it is perfectly real as the days roll on, but when the moment finally arrives it all seams completely surreal. Can it be true that in the morning we are going to drive casually to the hospital and within a few hours we will hold a baby girl that will be a part of our lives for the rest of eternity? Yes, we decided to schedule an induction. It's not my first choice but my doctor will be out of town next week and I have a comfort level with him that is valuable to me. Having a doctor deliver Juni that we have not met makes me nervous an waiting makes me crazy. Yes I'll admit , I'm impatient. I'm so excited, and now that the day is here I'm nervous too. I want labor to start naturally right now so bad. We have been trying all the tricks; working out, running, spicy Thai food, pressure points.. just not caster oil, yuck.  Well good night and wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment