Monday, August 8, 2011

Service










Yesterday in Sacrament meeting two of the sisters that I had worked really hard to serve last week bore their testimonies.  They were both so grateful and their testimonies were strengthened.  Of course it was not just my efforts.  I just visited a woman and gave a shower for the other woman.  Many women attended the shower and brought food and I was not the only one to visit the other woman, but they were both at personal expense to me and my family, so to see that my efforts made a difference to them was rewarding.  The Lord works through us and sometimes it is us taking on the burden of others.  That is what the Lord has asked us to do right?  Brother Balmforth testified that all our efforts to live the gospel are worth it.  He was just called to the bishopric.  He said it is worth it.  I believe it is too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment