Friday, August 12, 2011

I can't believe how lucky I am!






Not only did I get to have Kasey and her kids come to stay for a few days this week, but on one of the nights, Ashley and her family and Katherine and her family also came over for dinner! Kasey did not know the Ashley and Katherine very well so I love it when some of my very favorite people in the world get to meet. It was a treat. The kids got along so well and the adults had a blast. Katherine always makes me laugh so hard and she is so genuine and complimentary. Ashley is so smart and remembers everything. She is great at movie quotes and reminding us of funny things we have done together. I really relate with Justin. He is thrifty and smart and conservative and a peacemaker. He is such a great example of a nurturing, concerned father. I love spending time with him. Bobby is so cool. He's handsome, buff and likes muscle cars and collecting cool vintage things. And I love his relationship with Katherine. They have such a romantic love story. And Kasey is like my sister. I can tell her anything and she always understands and accepts me and makes me feel good about myself. And she always has good advise. I felt so blessed to have them all at my house at once. What a great night!

As if this wasn't enough, the next night Kasey and I got to go have a girls night with Anona and Jena!  We did not get a picture but we talked about how 10 years from now we will have to have a "convention" in Hawaii and there we can ask each other "how did our kids grow up so fast?!" I hope I do stay close with all of these remarkable women! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment