Sunday, August 14, 2011

Joren 3 yrs. 9 mo.


Joren's latest endeavor is to fill every cup and bowl in the house with water or ice and place them strategically on the edge of every counter in the house.  He is so funny.  He is really proud of his new found ice making skills.  He is constantly checking on his ice in the freezer.
Last night as I struggled to get him to go to bed at 11:00 he said,
"What am I going to do with you?  You are driving me nuts because you disobey me. I know everything about you.  I'm a teenager.  I'm nine. I just turned nine.  I am way stronger than an hawk.  I'm smarter than you. I know I am supposed to be in bed mom.  I'm so sorry, but I promise I will never ever ever get out of bed ever again.  and when I make a promise, I never ever break that promise.  I wuv you so much mom.  I wuv you more than this whole house.  I am great and I am stronger than anything."
 2 minutes later he got stuck between the mattress and the bed as he tried to sneak out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment