Thursday, April 18, 2013
Teig the terror
The tantrums this week have reached epic highs. I thought no one could beat Eiriks tirades when he was 2, but Teig has demonstrated the same relentless stamina. My blood pressure and anxiety go through the roof when he boils over. In the doctors office this week he exploded over the tiniest thing, screamed his blood curdling scream and threw his head back violently on the floor. I had to help him out of the office by lifting him by one arm because I had Juni in a car seat in the other arm. I have been through it enough to know that this too will pass and I might actually see my Sweet T again someday. I just hope it passes before my plane trip to Utah in June where I will be flying with three of my kids by myself. Managing that kind of tantrum on a plane while helping Juni if she is crying and Joren, if he is demanding, could get interesting... but it will be for 9 hours of travel instead of all the way across the country stopping to nurse every couple of minutes while kids scream about hating their car seats. It sounds a lot more manageable to me and I can't wait to spend time with my family in Utah! Oh Teig.. we will get through this, you and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I love you. and can't wait for you to come and I hope those 9 hours are mostly pleasant, and that some sweet passenger will come to your aid:)
ReplyDelete