Saturday, April 13, 2013

Our New Business



Dr. A and I have been busy.  We are so excited that the goals we have been working toward for so many years are finally taking shape.   I am so proud of my Dreamy Doctor (DD) husband. When he puts his mind to something he is like an unstoppable tank.  He knew he wanted his own practice.  He built a vision for it and that vision is nearly complete.  We are laying all the groundwork and getting ready for that exciting first day of work.  Today Paul spent the day deciding on health insurance for us and all the employees.  I spent the day getting quotes on signage and typing our Employee Policy Manual.  We got our new logo this week.  We love it!  I hope you do to.  We had a designer named Ryan Stephens do it for us.


OUR NEW LOGO! 
This is a mock up of an appointment card which will obviously have other doctors names on it along with Paul's.  I think the logo is a great mix of clean, modern and reproducible with a great organic element.  It lends itself to a clinical feel and also a skin care line/ medi-spa feel.  We will print the cards with raised ink.  I want to have a sandblasted sign of the leaf/ layers of skin mark to hang in the lobby.  I just love it. 

There are lots of decisions left to be made, but most of the important groundwork is done.  We finally finished the purchase and sale agreement (months in the making), signed the paperwork on the lease and paid first months rent, and got all the documentation done to receive the loans we will need to purchase the practice and the accounts receivable.  Piece by piece the puzzle is coming together.  We are being very blessed in this process.  I am so excited!
 Great work so far Dr. A!


1 comment:

  1. Love the business cards! They're perfect. Good name too, easy to remember too. :)

    I'm so proud of you and Paul and all the hard work and the path that you've been paving and creating yourself. It's an immense amount of work and you deserve to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete