Monday, July 18, 2011

Please bless these vitamins to neutralize our bodies

Joren just ran into the house hysterical and crying. He screamed, "My friend is glowing and about to turn into a zombie!!!" Eirik had convinced him that he was actually glowing and about to be transformed. Joren was terrified. Wow, to be three again!

Morning Prayer:
"Dear Heavenly Father,
Please bless these vitamins to neutralize our bodies."
Eirik

"In the middle of the night my head hurt. It felt like my brain was moving out of place and the cords were moving and it broke through half of my skull. And my stomach hurt too. And it felt like my heart was moving out of place. It felt like it broke through all the cords and broke through my stomach. That's what it felt like. I threw up in my toy box, but I covered it up with all the toys. Now every hour I have to cough and I can't speak." Eirik

"My overflowment is going to overflow my pee pee castle." Joren

Mom, Joren just said the 'S' word (stupid) and the 'H' word (hate) and the 'sh' word (shut up).
he he he

We had a great Family Reunion in Oregon this week. After an incredibly packed week with 9 super efficient adults planning one activity after another we were heading to the airport to come home and Eirik asked, "When is this life going to pick up the pace? It goes so slow."

As I was putting Joren to bed tonight he said, "mom, I quit!" I asked, "you quit what Joren?" He replied, "I QUIT YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment