Yesterday
I went on a long bike ride around the island with Teig in the basket
seat behind me. The goslings were out on East River and we saw muskrat,
squirrels and birds. It was the most perfect
weather.
I picked up a book about a new
potty chair for baby at the library she has been practicing sitting on
his potty chair and wants me to read him the book every time he brings
it up to me when he wants to try so far he has not gone potty in the
toilet that he has wanted to sit on the toilet many many many times I
think were getting close!
"When I am a gadget
engineer I'm going to invent a force field that will keep all the
animals out of your sunflowers. It will have a remote control to turn
it on or off." Eirik Oct 2011 "In the middle of the night I wake up, steal your things, turn on the lamplight and put on your glasses. Then I do mad scientist laughs and do mad theories and experiments and stuff. I made a whole secret lab and I chart my experiments that I'm going to do when I'm a mad scientist." Eirik Oct. 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment