Joren has started insisting that I call him Lars instead of Joren. "I'm not Joren, I'm Lars!"
He decided yesterday that I was his owner, and he was my pet panther. He lives in a cage and has a pet worm named Toren.
I
set up 2 L bottles with sand in them for Joren to practice bowling. He got so excited
and bowled for a long time. We went to a birthday party the next weekend at
the bowling alley. I have never seen Joren so excited except when we go
swimming.
"monks are kinda like people, except they are very wise and vey meditate a wot. I am friends wif de monks."
He is so random!
Today Joren asked me to make him a coonskin cap like Davy Crocket. He has been balancing a piece of fur on his head for weeks so I made him a cap and a vest. He looks pretty cool. He asks me all the time if he can be a caveman or an indian or a wild woodsman when he grows up.
Today at preschool all the kids got to say what they did over the weekend. Many of the kids talked about what movies or what video games they watched or played. I loved that my son could say, "we caught a giant frog and a baby bird." For some reason that makes me really happy.
The parenting skills of my daughter and her husband and the creativity of my grandsons makes ME very happy! Good job Sweet daughter!
ReplyDelete