Paul has been in Oregon this weekend. He went to meet with Dr. Denman, Dr. Goodkin, Dr. Young and Dr. Hale. 3 out of the 4 want to sell their practices to Paul next year. I think it is UNBELIEVABLE that three doctors are looking to sell at the same time in the same place. We would be fools to look anywhere else when there is such a need and we are practically being handed whatever we want all wrapped up in a bow. Unbelievable. Honestly. How are we so blessed? Now, we have the hard choice of which doctor to work with and how much to pay etc. Paul said the farmers market in the area is unreal and there is a artists community college that he says I will love. I am really excited. I am glad I will get one more delicious Michigan May!
No comments:
Post a Comment