
We
had a break in the freezing temperatures this weekend and I sent the
kids outside to play. Joren went straight to the puddle. I mean, what
did I expect? Did I really expect them to
not get
completely soaked??? Silly mom. What fun would that be? I can't say
enough how good it was to see the sun. My kids are glad too because I
get pretty awful to be around when I have not seen the sun for a couple
of weeks. Yes, that is renegade Tor in the neighbor's yard. The
electric fence has been out for weeks stressing the crap out of me.
Paul fixed it today and life is good again. The neighbors all think I'm
a complete looser as a dog owner.. well I sort of am. It's a point of a
lot of anxiety for me. I'm trying to relax a little. I really do want
my neighbors to like me and not think horrible things about me, but how
can they not? I let my dog out to do his business and then he runs off
and I can't get him to come in. I make a complete a** of myself
calling for him and bribing him, begging him, hating it the whole time.
Anyway, like I said, the fence is back up. Yeah! Back to business.
No comments:
Post a Comment