Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feb S.A.D.

Warning
Complainer below:
Like many people, I don't do well this time of year. From experience I usually try to plan a vacation at the end of February when I have typically been in emotional chaos. My vacation this year does not start for two more weeks and I am just trying to hang on with all of my might. I don't know if it's real S.A.D. (seasonal affective disorder) or just what everybody feels, either way, I wake up angry and anxious and want to wring a neck all day long and go to bed even angrier for no reason. Luckily, I know it ends and usually it just magically disappears with spring; so I'm hanging on. Unluckily for my children, I'm not a lot of fun right now. I swear if my kids get out of bed one more time I'm gonna.... !@#$#^W@%$^
Anyway, I'm not asking for sympathy or dinners or any crap like that.. I'm just venting like a big whiner.
PS. I love my peeps here, but I hate Detroit and all I want to do is make art and be mean to people.
I know I shouldn't post this. I'll probably delete it tomorrow.
there.

No comments:

Post a Comment