Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

 This year I let the boys order ninja shoes and new nun-chucks, swords and shirakins for their Halloween costumes. Of course, the night before Halloween, they all decided to be something else besides ninjas. Good thing we have a gazillion costumes and they could pick whatever they wanted. Eirik decided to be a Boy Scout one night and an Army Spy the next. Joren was one of the Fantistic 4 one night an a ninja the next. Tieg was a dinosaur both nights, but he talked a lot about being Wolverine. Poor Juni got to be a cutie with an owl hat. I did not get much more of a costume for her than that, but she was still the cutest ever.  I had fun decorating for Halloween as usual. I just wish i could keep my gourds and ravens up all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment