I just poked my head in my boys room as they were about to go to sleep. I asked if they were telling secrets like best brothers do and they said they were telling who they think is the cutest. Then they listed who the cutest people are. For Eirik it goes: 1. Heavenly Mother 2. Me 3. She-ra the hamster 4. pillow pet 5. Stuffed animals 6. Himself
Jorens list goes 1. Me, 2. himself, 3. little mermaid, 4. Juni 5. She-ra
Isn't that flattering that I'm on the list!
Eirik told me last week that he wished he could ride in a time machine back to when my mom and dad had me and get them
to wait so I would be his age so he could marry me.! I love my little guys!
That is the cutest thing I ever heard! I love how you make posts out of tiny little snippets of every day life and conversation. It's so fun to read! And I can imagine being right there with you!
ReplyDelete- Erin