I have been really worried about sending him to preschool. On his first day he only climbed on top of the 5' dollhouse, and pushed a kid. He did not bite, pinch, throw sand, color with marker on things he's not supposed to or get naked and run around showing off his *&^%$. I am not over my anxiety about the certain possibility of those things happening. I have his teacher on warning and I told her that if needed I would be happy to pull him out of preschool. Oh, my Joren.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Water Obsession
The whole water obsession is out of control. Joren is now fillng all of my ziplocks and sandwich bags with water and twist tying them closed. He has 2 shelves full of ice in bags now. I was hoping this ice thing would last maybe a week or so, but we are going on a month. We have a strick rule that water can't leave the kitchen or bathroom, but I found a bag in his room and one spilled in the car today. He is a total menace. And, did I mention he won't listen, won't obey, won't help and does his own thing no matter what I say? ARgh...
I have been really worried about sending him to preschool. On his first day he only climbed on top of the 5' dollhouse, and pushed a kid. He did not bite, pinch, throw sand, color with marker on things he's not supposed to or get naked and run around showing off his *&^%$. I am not over my anxiety about the certain possibility of those things happening. I have his teacher on warning and I told her that if needed I would be happy to pull him out of preschool. Oh, my Joren.
I have been really worried about sending him to preschool. On his first day he only climbed on top of the 5' dollhouse, and pushed a kid. He did not bite, pinch, throw sand, color with marker on things he's not supposed to or get naked and run around showing off his *&^%$. I am not over my anxiety about the certain possibility of those things happening. I have his teacher on warning and I told her that if needed I would be happy to pull him out of preschool. Oh, my Joren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I want you to know i read every post even though I haven't been commenting. I am so proud of Eirik being a big kindergartner. I am sorry you had a disappointing anniversary. I was thinking about you all that day. I am so impressed by your spiritual growth and success as RS pres. I can't wait to be with you again and feel your glow.
ReplyDelete