Monday, April 11, 2016

Oregon beauty


We went on a walk through Mary S. Young tonight and enjoyed all the gorgeous trillium and hellebores, not to mention the millions of kinds of leaves unfolding. Wow, it's stunning. Oregon amazes me daily. The kids found a dragons nest, peed in the woods, played tag, found fairy houses, took pictures of flowers with me, made leaf money, met some dogs, and found out what stinging nettle feels like. Every Oregon hike is a joy. We've had 5 days of straight sunshine. What a blessing after the rainiest season in 40 years!

I instigated the family bank.  We've been building up to this, but I put into full effect Linda and Richard Eye's family bank plan a month ago.  It is working wonderfully.  It is brilliance.  I can already see our kids responding very positively to the principles it teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment