Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Imagine if he took that to school!

I took my three boys on a date to the musical Shrek this weekend at the high school. We had such a good time. Since then we've been quoting our favorite line that Lord Farquad's father says to him: "Left you in the woods a child? You were 27 and living in my basement!"

I bought Juni a microphone that plays the song "let it go" from frozen for her birthday. The boys act like they hate it and use it as a secret weapon against each other. This morning Joren was using it against Teig right before school. We said goodbye and he began to walk to school. A few minutes later he opened the door with a disgusted look on his face, threw the microphone and said, "I can't believe I was still holding that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment