Monday, February 16, 2015
Princess Juni
This is princess Juni. Juni has her own crib and her own play yard and sometimes lately she has slept in the big guest room bed which is in her room by her crib. We have had company sleeping in the guest bed for 8 days and Juni does not like the play yard anymore. In fact Juni will not tolerate anything except a big nice soft bed like mommy and daddy's bed. However, sleeping next to Princess Juni is like sleeping next to an attacking alligator. She rolls and rolls and rolls and pokes your eyes and sits on your face and pulls your hair and won't stop. So, Paul and I have moved to the couch. I think we'll be finishing our guest bedroom in the basement before we invite company again. In the meantime princess Juni is going to have to learn to sleep in her own room again this week. It may not be a cakewalk at our house this week. I'm predicting more like a lion's den.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment