I wish I could record somehow how absolutely ridiculously cute Teig is. He is very serious about life. He doesn't like people to laugh at him and hates being three. He wants to be big like his brothers so bad. He hates his carseat more than life. Getting him to sit in it is the worst. He has this adorable way of using an H sound at the beginning of words like use, so I died when yesterday he asked me if he could "huse my Hobo dryer." (use my hair blow drier.") of course it would kill him to think I was laughing at him so I have to bite my lip when he is so cute. I bought him a new pair of skinny jeans and I'm telling you, there is nothing cuter in the world than his little legs in these jeans, except maybe when I get him to wear his suspenders with them. Teig is a candy lover. He has some sort of magical candy finding magnetic devise in him. I can't keep anything hidden from him. He would eat cereal for every single meal, unless there was anything sweeter around. He "woves" his sister Juni more than anything. He can not stop himself from constantly hugging and kissing her and rolling over her and smothering her and "helping" her all day long. When he accidentally hurts her he says, "I can't help it, I just wove her so much!" Teig is younger than his brothers but that never lets that stop him from getting right in the rough and dirty mix of everything. He is tough and fast and eager to try everything. I am looking forward to getting him into soccer, his first sport, next month.
I do have to say that I have spent a good deal of time worrying about Teig because he is quiet and so... "easy". I am used to so many demands and requests and feeling like I can't possibly live up to the "needs" of some of my other children, that when it is just Teig and Juni and I, and we're all just hanging out and Teig is not pestering me to death, I can't help but wonder if something is wrong. Is he ok? Is it ok that he sits and plays by himself or that he is fine not being"entertained" all the time? It's weird and great and such a relief that I have to consciously not take advantage of it and remember to engage him and stimulate his mind enough. Weird and wonderful. I love my sweet T.
No comments:
Post a Comment