AFTER:
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Remodel complete!
We finished and sold our remodel project this week! What an absolute adventure! I feel so completely blessed to have been a part of this. First of all, the team of investors agreed to let me do the design work. I count this as the first miracle. Second, they said it needed to be high end with quality finishes and that cost was not to be so limiting that it would hinder the quality of the result. What an opportunity! The next best part was that the team was so amazing! Robert Allan and my brothers Dave and Michael Law did a huge amount of the labor. We hired landscapers, inspectors and painters as well as some specialists along the way, but the credit for the craftsmanship and quality of this house goes to these three men. We also hired a team of stagers to bring in furniture when the house was finished to help it sell. We hired "On Stage", a wonderful staging company that had all the pieces I was hoping for for the house. They saw exactly what I was looking for and set it up beautifully. I am so proud of the way everything turned out. I take every chance I can to go visit the house and enjoy it. One of the last nights of working, Michael and I were painting and doing touch ups late at night. We turned on some good music, turned on the fireplace and just enjoyed every second of being in such a beautiful house. At night the whole house just glows. The lighting is gorgeous! I was not surprised that the house sold 4 days after going on the market! It sold for full price with a cash offer. I hope we get to do more. It was such a fun project and I learned so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment