This is what dinner looked like at my house tonight.
I made lime quinois, lemon chicken with onions, fresh tomatoes and corn. It was delicious and I enjoyed it by myself because as soon as Eirik saw it he said"why are you even bothering?" and the other two fled and would not come back. I'm sure at 10:00 they will be raiding the fridge for yoghurt and granola bars or bread with jam. I should just serve that every night but I just can't eat kid food every night. I just can't. Am I just totally selfish?

I wish I could eat that with you! around here it is pasta with cheese or quesadilla; I think my kids are made out of cheese. I love your painted table top, like that perfect green tablecloth we both used to have, and those dishes.
ReplyDeleteNo you are not being selfish. I am going through the same thing at our home. I hate feeding my kids kid food, because I feel like I'm selling them short. BUT they won't eat it, then I make them go to bed hungry - I'm a mean Mommy. :(
ReplyDelete