Juniper is an absolute dream. We all adore her. She has the chubbiest legs, I mean big squishy goodness. She started eating baby food last week. She loves it. I love her determination to grab the spoon and feed herself. She is scooting all over and loving toys and her jumper. Her big pure happiness smiles would melt any heart. It is so fun to dress her in all her darling clothes and I wish I had lots more pictures if all her cute outfits. You can see her wrapped in the new quilt her aunt Katie made for her. Besides her parents, her cousin Jake is her most doting admirer. Jake loves to hold her, carry her around help change and dress her and make her smile. Juni has lots of older brothers and cousins to protect and look out for her. Her hair is growing in and her eyelashes are getting longer and she just gets prettier every day. We love out Juni!









No comments:
Post a Comment