Tonight I drowned my frustrations by eating my weight in steak at a dermatology conference in Sun River, OR. Bend and Sun River are stunningly gorgeous. I am totally in love with this area. We brought the kids to visit Jeanette, Paul's sister for the weekend. They've been hooligans. I've been distraught. They make me bonkers. It was only one piece of steak, but relished my two hours away and while I intensely focused on my roasted pear and chestnut salad, Paul schmoozed like a champ meeting all the local dermatologists. I kept my mouth shut most if the time so I didn't make a fool of myself and mostly just gawked at the gorgeous smart people and the beautiful scenery. This is one of those days when I wake up and say, "how did I get here to this crazy juncture in life with 4
Kids and a giant bear that lives IN our house.. In Oregon. Really.. Who am I and how did I get here???
No comments:
Post a Comment