I'm having nightmares that I chose the wrong sectional. I have been dreaming about buying a sectional for so many years and finally got to go and pick one and I am worried that in my anticipation I just blew the whole thing! I picked the style below in a tan color. I was sold because they have a 5 year warranty on the fabric. No matter what happens to the fabric they will come out and clean it for us or replace it. I thought that was a pretty amazing deal and so even though I was not in love with any of the fabrics I went with it because of the great warranty and because it was a six week lead time and I just wanted to get it orderded. I am supposed to be really good at choosing furniture right? Well my practical working knowledge is way behind my theory and a little experience in the furniture buying world is going to go a long way for me. I have tons of confidence buying second hand, but new and custom, well that's all new to me and my hours and hours and hours of shopping online did not prepare me for the anxiety of finally getting to choose the couch of my dreams.
Didn't I just write about not caring about the things of this world too much?? This is a great sectional right? Will it look great in tan with white and tweed pillows??? Why in the world do I second guess myself so much??

You are so funny! Yes, this sofa will look amazing in tan with white and tweed pillows. I can't wait to see it. I am cracking up because I just went through this same crisis/buyer's remorse with . . . bikes. Of all the things we need for our house right now, we ended up buying bikes. I was so stressed out I couldn't go to the car and I couldn't stay in the store. I was just pacing around, but they are awesome. We've had some beautiful days riding to the park by our house. Your sofa is going to be just as awesome.
ReplyDeleteHaha, we looked into getting this same couch too, but I read some of the reviews of the pin tucks seams popped out. But with the warranty they should fix that anyway. It's a sweet warranty. We had already waited last year for 2 months for our couches to be manufactured, so I didn't want to wait for couches again this year while pregnant and having had already sat on the floor for the past 2 weeks before we were able to order couches. Our 1 yr old couches wouldn't fit in our new home so we had to sell them, sad. I love you Mel!
ReplyDelete