Saturday, June 23, 2012

Some funny messes

Teig is a picky non- eater.  I only successfully get a few bites in him each meal, so I was surprised one Sunday when Teig ate all of his half banana.  I congratulated him and took him right to the car.  Little did I know but his banana was in the pocket of his church pants and when we got to church it was smashed in a big sloppy mess down to his knees.  He looked at me and made a face like he does when his diaper is stinky and pointed his pants.  Then he made the baby sign for banana.  Ha!

The other day I was sleeping a bit later than the kids and they ran into my room to tell me that Teig had killed baby eggwin.  I found that Eirik had hidden an egg behind the couch the day before as he played baby eggwin with him.  Teig found him in the morning and broke him all over the floor, couch and draperies.  It was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment