Saturday, December 3, 2011
Peacock pet
After our experience with Santa last night Joren has been thinking about what he would really want for Christmas. He has been talking a lot about snow globes, but I think his mind expanded a little when he realized he could ask for other things too. Today I was laying down next to him in bed and he said, "Mom, I fink I know what I want for Christmas. I would wike a pet. I fink I would want a turtle." I asked if he could take care of a turtle and he said, "I could, I would make him toys every day, and we would have to buy turtle food." Then he said, "mom, maybe a turtle is not what I want, maybe I want a peacock since you wike peacocks, but we would need a big cage and peacock food." Then he said, "I wove you mom, you are ve best mom ever." Then I told him a had to go and do my chores and he said, "don't go, I super want you to stay wif me forever." When I told him I had to go a bit later he said, "you're the worst mom ever." Despite that, he's still pretty much candy to my soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment