

Today Joren handed me a squashed raisin box and said, "This is my Sunday Monday card. It's for you."
Joren said,
"My snaut is going to come down in 30 seconds. My favorite fing to do in the whole world is to eat my buggers and drink my snawt."
Joren just woke up with a nightmare screaming that he was scared of his hand. He said I don't want my hand!! I told him I would do a magic spell on his hand to make it good again and I did some clicks and sounds and he sighed and went back to sleep.
EIRIK
"Dad, Can I call you pop?" "Sure, why?" "Because you drink so much of it!"
When Paul asked the kids what they wanted to do for Family Home Evening Eirik said he wanted to go to the grocery store and buy a live lobster.
Someone told Eirik that he looks like his dad and he corrected them saying, "NO, HE looks like ME!"
Eirik got in trouble for being sarcastic and weird during his prayer. He was sent to time out and there he cried and cried. When he came back he tried to cover for his behavior by saying that he was really trying to sing Heavenly Father a song. He then proceeded to say another prayer where he sang in his very best sweetest voice, "Goodnight sweetheart, well it's time to sleep. Goodnight sweetheart, it's time to sleep. You know I love you and I really must say, Goodnight sweetheart goodnight."
I'm amazed that Eirik grasps math concepts so well at 4 years old. For example. I told him we were leaving at 5:00 and we had three hours until then. Immediately he said, "It must be 2:00" We are working on fractions and multiplication. He gets it so easily. I used to cry in my math classes over this stuff and it's totally obvious to him. (it's not really fair actually.)

No comments:
Post a Comment