Monday, November 19, 2012

Cute friends

This morning my friend Erin dropped off her kids at our house to catch an airplane before it was light outside. We layed Sammy in a pack and play in Teigs room hoping they would go back to sleep. It worked for a minute but pretty soon I heard some little voices and what they said were so cute. "Sammy" "what?" daddy horse poop". "what? "Sammy." "what?" "dinosaurs sleeping. Ha ha" "huh?" "Sammy's bed?" "ya." "Teigs bed. Mine bed horse bed." (when teig says "your" it sounds like horse.). They went back and forth for about 10 sentences until sammy gave up trying to understand "horse bed". Then they talked about where their moms were and compared blankets and talked about how they could not reach each other. Teig showed off his dinosaur noises and talked about going bear hunting. Then Teig did his best to make Sammy laugh by pretending to hit himself in the face and fall down laughing. Finally Teig said, "Sammy I sleeping for a while." That did not really happen for he very soon broke back into talking about daddy horse poop. (don't ask, I have no idea.)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! What sweet little talkers they are! I really am floored that Teig says all those words now.

    ReplyDelete