Monday, February 13, 2012

A day of Love


I decided to start a new tradition this year.  I made cheese and chocolate fondue for our Valentine's dinner.  We had french bread and veggies for the cheese and strawberries, grapes and bananas to dip in the chocolate.  I used amazing recipes from Erin's sisterscafe blog.  I made the "gentlemen" in my house dress up and we all sang songs that had the word love in them and then went around telling each other things we love about one another.  It was pretty nice.  I had fun amidst the farting, climbing on the table, knocking over glasses of water and Teig screaming.  It was ok.  I had the great idea to use our new candle warmer to keep the chocolate warm.  It worked great!  I think this tradition will be one of those things that gets better with time.  I hope. :) The food was delicious and Paul did the dishes, so it was a big hit for me!



We made these cute valentine's for the kids friends this year:  Mrs. Biro, Eirik's K teacher has her birthday on V-DAy, so she get's special card with her arrow this year.  Eirik just loves her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment