Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter






Teig has been sick this week. I don't remember my other boys ever being this sick. He had a fever for 3 days straight and has lost 3 lbs. The other boys have been really patient as I help Teig all day long. The doctor said both Joren and Teig had raging ear infections and they got antibiotics. That didn't seem to spoil any Easter excitement in the other two boys. Paul spread candy all over the living room and the boys went nuts. We told them there is no Easter Bunny and Eirik said, "That means there is no Santa too. I said, "that's not true. I mean, Santa is a person and the Easter bunny is a bunny. Which one is more believable. Eirik said, "ok, but how did Santa bring that great big jeep down the chimney, and how did it fit in his sleigh? Huh?" "Good point Eirik, Well, it's magic, I can't explain it."

No comments:

Post a Comment