Saturday, February 4, 2017

Juni age 3 Teig age 6

Mom: "Juni, what makes you happy?" 
Juni: "So much wands and sunshine and dance!!"

Dad: "Who is your favorite princess?"
Juni: "umm.. MOMMY!"

"Dis is my story but I don't want a read it to you cause it have a bad words. Once upon a time there was a poopy pat! Gross, but I wike it, cause it funny and gross, OH YA!"
Dec 20, 16

Juni: "It not scary! I just waf!" (laugh)  

Mom: "What do you want to be when you grow up?
Juni: "Teig".
Mom:"You want to be Teig when  you grow up?"
Juni: "Yes, because he so nice to me."
Dad: "When you grow up you want to be a dermatologist. Say it, der-ma-tol-o-gist"
Juni: "der-ma-tol-o-gist!"

Juni: "My body is telling me to say bad words that are funny."

"Hanguber"

"Monsters turning into monsters, like dis. I am a giant. Roar!!?.. I didn't slap them. I hurt the monsters, they eat chickens and it was the most horribelist dream of all time. I'm going to kill you so much a nd they are not going to die." I wike everyseeng.  Out of my clothes, I change into costumes and not clothes. I wike swimsuits everyday. Dad gets dressed in the morning in swimsuits in the winter time.  Roxy is giving me a hug."


Teig- Age 6

Teig is finding his voice. He has to be strong and loud and aggersive to be heard and to stand out with three older boys and an attention grabbing little sister. He's developed some anger in partnership with his voice. What I am learning is that he has learned to really scream! His tantrums sometimes are epic. He is learning some skills to help.  It is a phase. I hate to see him so upset.
He is very detail oriented. He likes things to be done in order, with reason and logic. He likes to have enough time because he hates to be rushed.

He loves to wear jeans and minecraft t-shirts with a turquoise sports hoody everyday. His favorite colors are turquoise, green and blue.  His backpack and tennis shoes are these colors and he gets comfortable with one one outfit and wants to wear it everyday.  He enjoys consistency and predictability. He likes me to wake him up with plenty of time for school.  He wants to be early for things.  He loves being in Kindergarten.  He is really good at math and is reading now. His favorite way to spend his time is playing minecraft. He is quite an expert and can make amazing buildings and temples. They are almost always turquoise, "diamond" and gray and sometimes green. 

He loves skiing. He likes to say that he goes 25 miles an hour.  On the chair lift he asked Paul, "am I adopted?" Paul said, "no, we are so much alike. Of course you're not adopted." Teig said, "oh, ya, I like treats and you like treats, you must be my dad." 

No comments:

Post a Comment