Tuesday, October 11, 2011

artist in the cellar

It was 9:00 and the kids were asleep so I let the artist out of the cellar for a few minutes.  She came up with two brilliant sketches and started looking for some scrap.  Then baby 1 woke up and then baby 2 came out of his room and snuck downstairs and out the front door to watch a spider eat a bug in his web and then baby one started screaming like a howler monkey and so mama shoved the artist back in the cellar and slammed the door pinching her fingers in the process.  It hurt really bad and the mom was sad because the artist is not allowed to come out.  She knows better.  So she put on a stronger lock and then started a movie to distract herself, then went to bed.  The end.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the artist too. I know she will be back. She is just to spectacular to keep locked up forever. I am also very proud of the mom.

    ReplyDelete